Friday, October 10, 2008

One more reason to love 7-Eleven

Here's yet another reason to love 7-Eleven.

You can go in for a tasty cup of Joe (can I call ya Joe?), and come out supporting your candidate for President!

There's an arrow pointing to the UPC symbol that says "this is how we count your vote!" And you can see how the candidates are doing, by checking 7-Election.com.

They have an online political java-map, which is looking encouragingly blue these days. You can also read results of 7-Election 2004, which came out eerily similar to the national results!

Yes, I do love my 7-Eleven and my Obama coffee cup. I just wish they had it in the 24 oz. size!

(ED. 3 days before the election, and it seems like all area 7-Elevens are out of the blue cups! Gobama!!)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That is awesome! I need to go...

Melissa said...

Huh. Maybe we need to implement that practice at my coffee chain. :)

Swedish Colombian said...

I make it a practice to vote early and often there!!