Friday, July 11, 2008

will i really spend $600 on a phone?

I'm checking out the Nokia n 95b phone (super-duper phone that includes internet, pda, and a better camera than my current one). This would be a big move for me, since I don't really like changing things, and I'd need to change services from the one I've had for the past 7 years. Although the company did change on me (I started out with PrimeCo, and no one even remembers who they were these days), so I guess I have changed a little.

Here's a picture of the phone/pda/browser/camera. Pretty cool, does the slidey thing to get to the keyboard. Of course there's way more stuff you can do with it than I would ever do, like connect it to my entire home entertainment system so that I could play my music stored on my phone through my living room speakers (right, that'll be the day!). (but I could)

trying something out from Nokia's website...

...which doesn't work, or at least I can't figure it out. Techies, stick to stuff that works on Everyone's computers, blast you!!!

In order to view the Nokia N82: The urbanista diaries you need JavaScript and Flash Player 8+ support


No comments: